Qualiserve IT is the arm of Qualiserve Group that is specifically focused on the provisioning of Information Technology Services. We provide cutting edge expertise in: Structured Cabling & Systems Networking; Hardware & Software Supplies & Intergration; IT Support & Maintenance; IT Personnel Outsourcing; Servers, Storage, Data Recovery & Data Management and several other IT Solutions.
1. Structured Cabling (LAN) and Systems Networking:
A LAN is an interconnection of computers and peripherals within an organization’s office space or building. Essentially, a LAN is set up to enable the sharing of resources among users. For instance, with a single network printer connected in the network all the users can print to this printer straight from their workstations.
Data can be centrally located on a server in the network and accessed by individual users from the comfort of their seats. Networking (Categories 5E, 6 to EIA/TIA 568A) standards and specifications are followed.
Our experience span the implementation of the following solutions for the enterprise Network: Structured Cabling System, Power Networking, Fibre Optic Installation, LAN Switching, Virtual Private
Networks, etc. We are partners to the following OEM’s – Cisco, D-link, Linksys and Avaya.
2. Hardware& Software Supplies & Integration: We are Certified Re-sellers to several OEMs (HP, Dell, IBM, Cisco, Cannon, Xerox, APC, etc.) and we supply and deploy – Desktops and Notebook computers, printers, UPS, copiers, scanners, cameras, mobile devices, etc. We have cost effective integration solutions for our Desktops, Laptops, and Servers Applications. We deploy, migrate and support Windows Server and related services such as Active Directory, Clustering and Storage Services, Disaster Recovery, Group Policy, Powershell and Update Services.
3. IT Support & Maintenance Services: We provide warranty and post warranty support services for Printers, UPS, Servers, Desktops, Laptops, Copiers, mobile devices, etc, for several OEMs. We are HP Authorised Service Provider, with over 10 years experience in IT Support and Services.
Our maintenance services offer three types of maintenance contracts, namely: Comprehensive, Basic and Remedial maintenance. The maintenance activities include: Surface Scanning and Cleaning, Software Upgrades/Patches Management, Virus Diagnosis, Blowing, Lubricating, Replacement of faulty parts, Asset Management and Auditing.
4. IT Personnel Outsourcing: We have experienced and professionally certified pool of Engineers readily available to provide on-site administration and support for installed ICT infrastructure, with a secondary backup team in place to sustain the service delivery. We equally provide a variety of trainings, both corporate and individual. These trainings are on-demand and cover basic computer appreciation programmes, as well as, advanced trainings on maintenance, installations and relevant technologies.
Other Solutions Provided:
1. Microsoft Solutions: We are Microsoft Certified Partner with various competencies.
- Cloud Solution: We provide cloud services based on Microsoft Office 365. Office 365 offer a robust platform for cloud solutions.It includes Lync Online, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, CRM Online, One Drive for Enterprise Online Storage and Office Apps. It leverages on the internet to put your business on the go.
- Enterprise Messaging: This involves the design, implementation, migration and support of Microsoft Exchange Server for enterprise messaging using structured, repeatable services in a cost effective way. We use a set of best practices and procedures developed through years of experience deploying Microsoft technologies as to implement specific project for our clients.
- Licensing: Every organization has need to standardize their software use to comply with the industry standard. With our level of partnership in Volume licensing we offer licensing solutions in Microsoft Applications and Operating Systems to our clients.
2. Storage, Recovery & Data Management: Organizations rely on IT as a business enabler and cannot afford to have downtime and data lose. Our Storage and data management solution enables our clients to optimize the store, retrieval, backup and recovery of data to ensure business continuity, compliance and fast access to information. Leveraging on our partnership with HP and Microsoft, we deliver the following solutions:
- HP Storage Solution (EVA, MSA and 3PAR)
- Server and Desktop Virtualization (Microsoft and Hyper-V)
- Backup and Data Recovery Solutions (HP Backup)
3.HP Oneview Monitoring Solution: This is a solution that can eliminating infrastructure complexity with automation simplicity. HPE OneView automates the delivery and operation of IT services—transforming everyday management of server, storage, and network resources in physical and virtual environments. HPE OneView improves IT administrator efficiency by converging management of HPE server, storage, and networking resources. It speeds IT service roll-outs and helps actively prevent error-induced downtime through a template-based, software defined approach to management. It enables the total control of your Infrastructure at glance.
4. Unified Communications: Enterprises want to realize the benefits of a converged IP network cost savings, advanced applications, and new ways of collaborating across business objectives. We leverage on our many years of experience in implementing networks using Microsoft and Avaya architectures to deliver proven and tested end-to-end Voice over IP (VoIP) solutions, Collaboration Solutions Including:
- Video Conferencing
- Business to Customer CB Solutions
- Business to Business CB Solutions
5. Data & Cyber Security: We provide comprehensive Security Solutions to our clients’ facilities knowing how important security is to their business operations. Our approach is to provide security solutions at multiple levels depending on our clients’ requirements and needs. We offer comprehensive threat management solutions that defend your investments: be it physical security, information security or security consulting, we have the capacity to help you address your security concerns. Our proficiency cuts across the following:
- Firewall set up and management
- IP Surveillance and Security Camera
- Unified threat management
- Vulnerability management
- Managed endpoint protection services
- Mobile device Security
- Application Security
- Email and Web security
6. Printing Solutions: Beyond the supply, installation and support of small, medium and enterprise printers, we provide the SafeCom Smart Printing Solution which enables companies to reduce the number of required printers and bring down operational costs. Pull Print and Authentication turns network printers into personal printers, allowing companies to consolidate and rid themselves of assorted desktop printing devices. Users send their print job, go to any network printer of their choice to authenticate and retrieve at their preferred timing without hassle.